ABS Stud Book and Litter Registrations
ABS INC LITTER REGISTRATION FORMS
These are all the forms you need to register your litter with the ABS Inc.
Please read the Registration Rules very carefully before completing your forms and sending
them to the Registrar. PLEASE E-MAIL ALL DOCUMENTS OR POST ALL DOCUMENTS.
E-mailing then posting the originals is not necessary.
If you have any queries or have trouble
downloading / printing them
Registrar on: email@example.com
Please use CHECKLIST on completion of documents prior to contacting Registrar.
INTENTION TO REGISTER
REQUIREMENTS FOR LITTER REGISTRATION
LITTER REGISTRATION POLICY (See Registration Policy below)
LITTER REGISTRATION FORM
LITTER HEALTH FORM
RESERVE YOUR KENNEL NAME
As soon as your female has whelped please complete and send off INTENTION TO
REGISTER LITTER form so that the Registrar can pass on your details to enquirers and
confirm you are registering your litter with the ABS Inc. if asked.
(This is not compulsory, just a
service to breeders)
INTENTION TO REGISTER LITTER FORM
Given that the breeder has sent all details to the Registrar within a reasonable time-frame
about two weeks is usually fine), registration certificates should be available for the
buyer when they
pick up their puppy or very shortly thereafter.
Breeders registering their litter with the ABS Inc. need to be members of
the ABS Inc. and a membership application form can be sent to you on request should you
one or you can download one from this web site.
If your bitch is definitely pregnant, feel free to contact the Registrar so that any enquirers for
pups can be directed to you. Also feel free to let your State Representative know when you have
a litter coming, so likewise they can pass on your contact details.
ABS Members can, at no cost, place pup photos and their contact details on
LITTER REGISTRATION POLICY
- The ABS Inc will not register litters where the sire/dam have the following relationships:
(d) half brother/half sister
- The ABS completed foundation breeding a long time ago. The ABS will not register a litter where mother/father is another breed, or mother/father is a straight cross of two other breeds (e.g. British Bulldog x Bullmastiff).
- A dog registered by another body and born AFTER 30/4/10 cannot be recognised as sire/dam of an ABS registered litter UNLESS owner of such a dog applies for and is granted individual ABS certification (Apply firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any dog registered by ABA and born AFTER 30/4/12 cannot be granted ABS certification unless ALL of the earliest generation behind such a dog are already in the ABS Data Base and no other breed has been added but British Bulldog.
- No 1st generation dog can be mated to another 1st generation dog.
- A 1st generation dog born AFTER 31/10/09 cannot be used a breeding dog.
- Dogs that are full body mahogany/liver mask or full body solid red/liver mask - are not to be used for breeding purposes within the ABS Inc. unless approved by Management Committee.
No dog that is fawn/black mask or solid red/black mask is to be mated to another fawn/black mask or solid red/black mask dog within the ABS inc.
No white dog is to be mated to another white dog within the ABS inc.
ABS Inc. Management Committee March 2012